New STREAMING SERIES - HotelCharliHill and Your FAVOURITE CHARACTERS in X-Com 2 =LONG= War of the Chosen!!!


I know it's been a while since my last blog post or stream, but I've been busy...


 I am SOOOO STOKED!!!

FINALLY, I am going to get to play through this AMAZING Campaign Mod for Xcom2 WOTC!

I'd originally wanted to play through this in the spring of 2020 and I spent HOURS - wasted really - A MONTH sorting through mods to see what would work, and setting up over 126 MODDED CHARACTERS to give a whole new spin and life to an XCOM2 stream.

BUT I was having trouble getting all the weapons customized. Back then I found a great guy who was willing to walk me through much of it (not sure if he was a Professional Badger or Professor Badger, lol), but man was that great.

HOWEVER, I had to take a break as I continued pounding away at my free eBook to lay the foundation for my website, and thankfully that's nearly done.

With more free time in the evenings, I returned to the modding and customizing and I FINALLY got everything set (and it took me yet ANOTHER month! HA!)

To lead these brave men and women in the battle against Advent, I HAD to make my own character... not only did I make him (seen in the center above), but I ALSO spent a WEEK making a voice pack. And THANK GOD, I had a dude from the Discrod X COM 2 MODDING channel named Ozymandias help me out and THEN even compile the mod for me when my WOTC ModBuddy and Unreal Editor weren't doing it properly (playtesting in game it just WOULD NOT PLAY!). Now it works and I am stoked to have it in game! Here it is if you want to enjoy over 600+ VOICE LINES! https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2587973124

Not only is the LONG War of the Chosen mod going to be played, but so are MANY others.... It's going to be SO GOOD! Some are quality-of-life, some change up the gameplay, some make things look nicer, and as mentioned I have added a BUNCH of weapon mods. Not only did i do that though, but I customized them so that they would not 'rank up' with weapon tier progression, nor would they show up until the proper research has been done. I've customized the stats so that they aren't simply acting as cosmetics also so there will be some BEAUTIFUL variety in the gunplay. ALSO have over FIVE DOZEN CLASSES to choose from so this will be SOOO Awesome, and I'd love for YOU to have input into what character should be what.

Speaking of CHARACTERS, because I have so many it will be sad but also awesome to see them die off so I can recruit more from the character pool (which has a mod that ensures recruits don't disappear). On that note I'm NOT going to be playing the hardest setting, but I won't be playing the 'Recruit' setting either as I've played Enemy Unknown years before (and also played a couple months of the campaign to test mod compatibility and learn some of the mechanics). I will be "HonestMan" saving (because with mods it's not advisable to 'ironman' due to likely crashes), but I will still let chips land were they may (unless perhaps a horrible glitch leads to death... we'll see).

The above well-known characters are JUST a sampling.... Tune in to see SO MANY involved and hear the crazy 'fluff' backstory to it all.

Twitch.tv  to watch live!

Past VODs are all at my YouTube channel

The episodes will be quite long as I am just going to play through while streaming BUT you can keep up via the YouTube vods and watch through at your own pace.

This will be my FIRST EVER playthrough of Xcom 2 so I'll be reading through all the deets and everything (that might be boring to you but I promise you can skip ahead in the VODs and not miss much).

Time to set up the stream and get ready to KICK ALIENS BACK THROUGH THE RIFTS FROM WHICH THEY CAME!!!

Be blessed and have a great night!



'Like' the Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/G5HPG/

Comments