Aliens: Genocide (A review)



I'd had issues 1-3 out of 4 as an adolescent and it was really cool to me then. I think the style of art is cool, and the story and the tech involved in them going back to the homeworld to retrieve a queen for the rebuilt earth was cool too.

But I have to admit episode 4 the finale was a bit of a letdown. It just rushed along to them getting their queen while also finding out who was sabotaging their mission, only to find out that somehow our uber-rich protagonist is a reeaaallly touuugghhh fighter.... neatoh.

I think I can give it 3/5 stars. Worth buying. Nope, but if you want it:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KEAARWW/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_U_x_6s5qEb2BGWPSK

But if you want to enjoy a listen and a viewing as I read it, here's the VOD:
https://youtu.be/QoxXu0EUr1s

And would you believe it, Twitch wouldn't let me enter in their streaming title the word "Genocide"... wow, what a snowflake culture we live in. How will we know the atrocities of history if we can't utter the words to speak about them?

On that note I've begun streaming the reading of my free eBook, "He Is". I'm streaming that everywhere and VODs are staying at "He Has Answers" at YouTube (my ministry channel).


Thanks all for stopping by. Feel free to follow me on Twitch.tv to see more geeky goodness!

Past VODs are all at the YouTube channel I linked to above.

And I also hope your conscience towards God has been stirred. You can ask Him questions at a website I'm still constructing - www.HeHasAnswers.com - and even read what I've written thus far regarding the irrefutable evidence of His existence.

God bless you and good night!

Comments